Under limited direction, represents and maintains the highest standard of excellence of interpersonal and organization skills in supporting the Company’s Medical Marijuana Dispensary.
The responsibilities of the Dispensary Assistant Manager include but are not limited to; maintaining both patient/customer and company confidentiality at all times, ensuring that all staff provide excellent customer service in a friendly, compassionate and professional manner to a wide spectrum of patients/customers, ensuring all inventory products are available and accounted for at all times, successfully achieving financial goals, analyzing various reports and responding to business trends to meet financial projections, assuring security requirements are being implemented and adhered to at all times, performing accurate and effective merchandising of all products, maintaining up to date knowledge of flower, edibles and infused company products, educating dispensary staff and patients on which products are best suited for specific ailments , enthusiastic ability to work as part of a diverse team, ensuring that all duties are performed in accordance with company, safety and sanitation standards as stated by the MME environmental health and safety programs, regulatory agencies, as well as guidelines set forth by state and local laws. The Dispensary Assistant Manager fosters a safe, productive, efficient and enjoyable work environment by motivating staff, implementing new procedures, generating new ideas and instilling values of the company within the team.
- Maintains accurate, organized and compliant departmental records; reviews for assurance that no errors have occurred, investigates and resolves any discrepancies
- Effectively supervises team in the proper execution of daily tasks throughout the facility
- Represents the mission and vision of the dispensary at all times, including at public events and community outreach programs and general public
- Encourages an environment that supports engagement of team members. Aids Dispensary Manager in the selection and development of dispensary inventory staff through mentoring coaching, two way accountability, providing consistent feedback and intellectual growth to include positioning high performers for advancement within the company
- Oversees dispensary POS and inventory management software and/or systems; ensures systems meet all operations, reporting and compliance needs; troubleshoots system and software issues
- Prevents the diversion of medical marijuana to anyone other than authorized patients or customers
Must be 21 years of age or older. High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Candidate must possess a minimum of 1 year experience in retail management with achievement in successfully meeting and exceeding sales projections, sales expenses, inventory management and success in personnel management as well as proficiency in operating POS systems. Strong cash-handling ability, as well as excellent mathematical and analytical skills a must. Ability to quickly familiarize with relevant state laws and patients’ rights. Excellent cannabis knowledge is strongly desired along with the ability to conduct personal research. Must be able to accurately explain all medical marijuana strains, infused products and methods of administering to patients. Basic computer operating skills required; including working knowledge of MS Office. Must successfully pass pre-employment background and drug testing checks as well as obtain state-issued Medical Marijuana Establishment Agent Card upon acceptance of an employment offer. Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on the demands of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance and push or pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance. Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time along with frequent bending. Ability to handle fast paced environment while providing superior customer service. CANOPI is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Las Vegas, NV