Senior Plant Manager – General Manager
$85,000 a year + benefits
Location: Akron, OH
Cannabis Cultivation Facility – Senior Plant Manager/General Manager
This job is to be the general manager/senior plant manager of a cannabis cultivation in a 43,000 square foot facility in Akron, OH leading a team of horticulturalists, growers, sales & logistics, human resources, maintenance and operations crew. This position would be working during the build out of the facility and report directly to the owners/executives of the company.
Required Experience and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Business, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years managing a plant, office, or sterile manufacturing facility in a supervisory role.
- Proven project management skills.
- Computer efficient and well versed in MS Office (excel too), CRM (software use preferable), and familiar with accounting reports.
- Must have spent minimum 3 years in office environment
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- High degree of accountability and awareness.
- Effective communication and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must have a clean felony record in past 10 years and be able to pass State background checks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Cultivation, Operations, Facilities, HR, and Sales teams
- Provide daily direction to teams and operational personnel
- Engage with all team members to find inefficiencies and execute improvements
- Assess and improve facilities morale
- Create budget estimates and reports
- Report to owners on continual basis
- Oversee sales & logistics and report to owners/executives weekly inventory and sales reports
- Accountable for all safety and sterile plant environment
- Review, train and implement all SOPs while continually looking for ways to improve and revise them
- 5 Directly reporting to you:
- Head of cultivation
- Head of facilities
- Head of Sales & Logistics
- Human Resources
- Security & Compliance
- 20 (Approximately) reporting indirectly to you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 /year
- Management: 5 years
- Akron, OH